CALL FOR PAPERS - WIP@CPSNA 2014
1. Using Linear Temporal Logic with Freeze Quantifier in Model-based Analysis of Energy Consumption, by Shin Nakajima
2. GPU-accelerated Point Cloud Mapping for Autonomous Driving, by Yuki Kitsukawa, Shinpei Kato and Masato Edahiro
3. Sensors Fusion of a Camera and a LRF on GPU for Obstacle Detection, by Yukihiro Saito, Takuya Azumi, Nobuhiko Nishio and Shinpei Kato
4. Tradeoff Between Power Consumption and Reliability on Barrier Coverage with Wireless Sensors, by Xiao Zhang, Victor C. S. Lee and Minming Li
5. Evaluation of GNSS for Autonomous Driving, by Hiroki Ohta, Shinpei Kato and Masato Edahiro
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
July 14 July
The scope of CPSNA 2014 WIP will give due consideration in all areas of research that facilitate collaborations between CPS and existing technologies. Topics of special interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Submissions to CPSNA WIP should describe original on-going work.
The material must be unpublished and not under submission elsewhere.
A submission process consists of the below steps:
1) Abstract submission
The abstract submission must include below contents:
The abstract must be submitted via
Authors can send a PDF file with a main manuscript instead of the abstract-only text, in advance to the camera ready submission. Please refer the step 3 to format your paper.
2) Acceptance notification
An acceptance notification will be delivered to authors upon the abstract review.
3) Camera ready paper submission
Accepted authors need to prepare a 2 to 4 page camera ready paper for final submission. The paper formats must follow 8.5-inch by 11-inch with two columns using a font size of 10 pt. Authors are encouraged to use the IEEE proceedings template:http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing
Further instructions will be stated besides the acceptance notification.
If accepted, at least one author will provide a registration, and present the paper at the conference in person. The dimension of the poster should be no larger than 157cm * 87cm.
Abstract submission deadline:
July 14 July 18, 2014 (11:59 pm
GMT -8) Extended!
Notification: July 21, 2014
Camera ready copy: July 28, 2014
CPSNA Conference: August 25-26, 2014
Ling Shi, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology