1. Detecting Abusive Behaviors in Daycare Centers Using 3D Depth Sensor, by Hee Jung Yoon and Sang Hyuk Son
2. Fine-Grained Temperature Control Using Multiple Sensor Nodes and Actuators, by Ho-Kyeong Ra, Myunggyu Won and Sang Hyuk Son
3. Dynamic Signal Timing for Eco-driving, by Ho-Jin Jung, Haeng-Ju Lee and Sang H. Son
4. Intelligent Stroke Driver Assistance System to Enhance Driver’s Safety, by Sanghoon Jeon, Haengju Lee and Sang Hyuk Son
5. CPU/GPU Collaborated Resource Management for Real-Time GPGPU Applications, by Yuhei Suzuki, Yusuke Fujii, Takuya Azumi, Nobuhiko Nishio and Shinpei Kato
6. Adaptive Tuning of IEEE 802.11 MAC for Improving Control Performance in Cyber-Physical Systems, by Kyoungbok Kim, Yuchang Won, Yongsoon Eun and Kyung-Joon Park
CALL FOR PAPERS - WIP@CPSNA 2015
CPSNA 2015 will host the Work-In-Process (WIP) session together with the main conference. We invite the submission of abstracts in all areas of research that facilitates collaborations between CPS and existing technologies. Topics of special interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Submissions to CPSNA WIP should describe original on-going work. The material must be unpublished and not under submission elsewhere. A submission process consists of the below steps:
1) Abstract submission
The abstract submission must include below contents:
The abstract must be submitted via
Authors can send in a PDF file with a main manuscript instead of the abstract-only text, in advance to the camera ready submission. Please refer the step 3 to format your paper.
2) Acceptance notification
An acceptance notification will be delivered to authors upon the abstract review.
3) Camera-ready paper submission
Accepted authors need to prepare a 2 to 4 page camera-ready paper for final submission. The paper formats must follow 8.5-inch by 11-inch with two columns using a font size of 10 pt. Authors are encouraged to use the IEEE proceedings template: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing
Further instructions will be stated besides the acceptance notification.
If accepted, at least one author will provide a registration, and present the paper at the conference in person. The dimension of the poster should be no larger than 1189mm * 841mm.
Abstract submission deadline: June 25, 2015 (11:59 pm GMT -8)
Camera-ready copy: July 13, 2015 (tentative)
CPSNA Conference: August 19-21, 2015